Focusing on landscapes and waterways that have shared borders, the Ontario Association of Landscape Architects selected a small group of forward-thinking landscape architects, designers, and creative folks to have a private recorded teleconference discussion. Highlights from the round-table will be published for the upcoming Round Table feature in the Fall issue of their publication, Ground Magazine entitled, "EDGES."
From places to people to flows, we look at 'things on the cusp' and examine the parts of our practice that relate, react, or respond to the what's on the edge.
Round Table participants include:
- Jasmeen Kaur Bains, MLA + BEnd + BSc, Studio for Landscape Culture
- Sara Capen, Executive Director, Niagara Falls National Heritage Area
- Murray Clamen, former Secretary of the Canadian Section of the International Joint Commission (IJC)
- Jeff Hou, PhD, ASLA, Professor & Chair of Landscape Architecture, University of Washington
- John Lohuis, Former General Manager, Niagara Parks Commission
- Serge Poitras, Director, Landscape Architecture + Urban Design, AECOM
- Krystyn Tully, Vice-President, Lake Ontario Waterkeeper
About Ground Magazine
GROUND Landscape Architect Quarterly is the official publication of the Ontario Association of Landscape Architects. The magazine concerns itself with profiling contemporary attitudes about the profession and the people that convene around it to make the world a better place.