Hosted by: Kelsey Leonard and Mark Mattson
Date: July 10, 2018, at 1:30 p.m. EST
Register: Register here
Join the webinar to hear how citizens think and feel about the Great Lakes from IJC Great Lakes Water Quality Board's Second Binational Great Lakes Basin Poll.
The International Joint Commission’s Great Lakes Water Quality Board will release results of its Second Binational Great Lakes Basin Poll on Tuesday, July 10, 2018, which surveyed 4,250 Great Lakes basin residents of all ages on issues such as:
- what do you feel are key threats to the lakes?
- how important is it to protect the health and water quality of the Great Lakes watershed?
- how valuable are binational water protection efforts to achieve a healthy Great Lakes system? Are there
- too many regulations or not enough?
- how do you use and enjoy the Great Lakes? Where to you get information about the lakes?
- what role can citizens play to protect the lakes?